What does your pool paradise look like?

bmoreswim

Mod Squad
Gold Supporter
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 16, 2012
Central MD
Beautiful pool! Does trimming around the stepping stones get old? I am getting tired of going around some we have. I only trim once a month but that’s more than I care to.

Reactions: livinwell

Nectarologist

Apr 3, 2015
New York
Thank you. I don't mind the trimming. I typically do it 2 or 3 times per season with a hand clipper (like the giant scissors type for grass). I do it when it's just me at the pool and then I take a dip when I get hot. It takes 20-30 minutes total and I do the coping too. I must say though, I didn't even think of needing to trim them before I put them in (I should have). I just got a landscaper so we'll see if he edges them for me. Grass clippings in the pool are not a problem either (a bag is used though).

Beautiful pool! Does trimming around the stepping stones get old? I am getting tired of going around some we have. I only trim once a month but that’s more than I care to.

iain42

Oct 16, 2016
Little Rock AR
Not sure if this will load but this is our urban pool. It was finished in May and all the landscaping went in this year. Lots more to do next year like bullding a shed, bar, and outdoor shower with changing room..

Reactions: jlt19

iain42

Oct 16, 2016
Little Rock AR
So many bananas, I love it!
Thank you I've found Thai Black to be the best performer and takes the wind and rough weather better. I only have half a dozen of them but as the Black Thai come in I'll dig up the musa basjoo for trading with local gardeners. I also hope to put in two more tall windmill palms.