What does your pool paradise look like?

Lineman- cool light show both inside and outside of the pool! I lived out west of Lubbock for awhile and have been thru that part of the universe more than a few times. It's mesmerizing driving in the dark because the red lights on the turbines would all blink on and off at the same time.
Thanks!

Yeah we refer to them as our year-around Christmas lights. Lol

Reactions: TexEdmond
That's a brilliant idea with the adirondack chairs. Is that some kind of trex-like material, or is it more like injection molded plastic?

They are just regular pollywopd chairs. I think they are model number adr 610. They have a taller seat bottom than the standard pollywood Adirondacks.

• Love
Reactions: TexEdmond
Awesome picture and love the clear hoop. Dunnrite (cemented in?) That's the view of money rising into the air, LOL
Dunnrite basketball and volleyball combo set using their 2-3/8" brass anchors so we can switch it out for the volleyball net. And yes, we are quickly approaching the time to shut down the heat pump. Once daily highs drop into the low 70s we are calling it for the season.

Dunnrite basketball and volleyball combo set using their 2-3/8" brass anchors so we can switch it out for the volleyball net. And yes, we are quickly approaching the time to shut down the heat pump. Once daily highs drop into the low 70s we are calling it for the season.
How much does it cost to run the heat pump? How warm do you keep the water?

Last edited:
How much does it cost to run the hat pump? How warm do you keep the water?
We starting off setting it to 85 in April/May. My power bill increased around $200 then. Once Summer was in full swing we set it to 90 and it really on ran at night. June/July/August it added $100-$150 per month. Its still set to 90 but daytime highs are low 80s/high 70s right now. I expect October power bill to be higher.

Reactions: Lineman7

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Everything came in really nice this year except for the hibiscus. I dug up several banana trees so the hibiscus has room to spread out. The trees in the back have grown a few feet higher since this pic was taken. Last weekend heated the pool to the 90's. We will be out of town the next two weekends but I hope to get a few more swims in this year..

IMG_3706.jpeg

IMG_3707.jpeg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.