What does your pool paradise look like?

This is a great thread, can really give some great ideas to those starting the process.
29408867187_85f19f8724.jpg

43439355655_51aae6210a.jpg

Reactions: jlt19
Beautiful pool! Does trimming around the stepping stones get old? I am getting tired of going around some we have. I only trim once a month but that’s more than I care to.

Reactions: livinwell
Thank you. I don't mind the trimming. I typically do it 2 or 3 times per season with a hand clipper (like the giant scissors type for grass). I do it when it's just me at the pool and then I take a dip when I get hot. It takes 20-30 minutes total and I do the coping too. I must say though, I didn't even think of needing to trim them before I put them in (I should have). I just got a landscaper so we'll see if he edges them for me. Grass clippings in the pool are not a problem either (a bag is used though).

Beautiful pool! Does trimming around the stepping stones get old? I am getting tired of going around some we have. I only trim once a month but that’s more than I care to.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.