Texas Frozen Yard Art..

Shining Jack Nicholson GIF

M,

Wow, That has got to suck!!!

How long before you can get them back up.

Thanks,

Jim R.
They say by 10pm tomorrow…
Hopefully it will be sooner, the power was out when the limb fell thank goodness. I just hope they fix the line before restoring the power or it’ll be a light show! 💥

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
They say by 10pm tomorrow…
Hopefully it will be sooner, the power was out when the limb fell thank goodness. I just hope they fix the line before restoring the power or it’ll be a light show! 💥
Shut off your main breaker until after the power is restored because the power can surge when restored and cause equipment damage.

Shut off your main breaker until after the power is restored because the power can surge when restored and cause equipment damage.
I’ll likely be here when it’s restored- those are my high lines on the ground
How about shutting off all the breakers except for one to wall outlets. That way you know the power came back on when a lamp comes on. Kind of embarrassing to be sitting in the house and find out the power came back on 3 hours ago.
I am pretty sure I’d notice them in my driveway lol - also, since my high line is down they will likely pull the meter before energizing the triplex that goes from the transformer to my house.

Reactions: Newdude and JamesW
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.