New Pool Houston

Welcome to TFP.

POOL FILTER: TRITON TR-100 SAND FILTER WITH ZEO BRITE MEDIA - we think that good old fashioned sand is a more proven product then Zeo Brite. Have you considered a large cartridge filter?
FILTER VALVE: 2” MULTI-PORT PUSH PULL BACKWASH VALVE - I recommend a MPV that gives you more options to drain to waste or recirculate the water
POOL PUMP: PENTAIR VARIABLE SPEED PUMP - what model number?
POOL CLEANER: POLARIS 280 - whynot a robot cleaner? The only pressure cleaner I recommend now is the Polaris Quattro Sport.
WATER FEATURE PUMP: 2 HP WHISPERFLOW
HEATER: PENTAIR MASTER TEMP 400K BTU NAT. GAS
CHLORINATION: OFF LINE 300 TABLET CHLORINATOR - do you understand that continuous use of the tablets will raise your CYA to unmanageable levels? The only way to reduce CYA will be to drain your water every few months. We know that Texas builders are negative on SWG but we have many many Texas members who are using it without problems to their stone.
REMOTE SYSTEM: INTELLICENTER i8PS WITH WIFI FOR IPHONE CONTROLS - good
POOL LIGHTS: (2) INTELLIBRITE 5G LED COLOR POOL LIGHTS - IntelliBrite have reliability issues. Consider the MicroBrites. Pentair LED Pool Lights - Further Reading
SPA LIGHT: (1) INTELLIBRITE 5G LED COLOR SPA LIGHTS
SPA JETS: HYDRO SPA JETS
SPA BLOWER: 2 HP SILENCER BLOWER
POOL/SPA MAIN DRAINS: (6) 8” ROUND VGB WHITE MAIN DRAQIN COVERS
POOL SKIMMERS: (2) U-3 TAN SKIMMERS ON POOL
POOL/SPA RETURNS: ½” AND ¾” WHITE EYEBALLS

SPA: RAISED 18” WITH SPLIT FACED TRAVERTINE - will be difficult to keep he water line clean and scale free
SPA SPILLWAY: FLAGSTONE STAIR STACKED SPILLWAY - That type of stacked stone spillway often gets buildups of calcium scale.
WATER FEATURES: (4) LED COLOR SHEER DECENTS ON BACK WALL (2-4’ AND 2-2’) Water Features - Further Reading Be aware running water features will cause aeration that will raise the pH. Water features ae often used the first year to showoff how cool they are and then use dies off as the maintenance issues become visible.
BEACH ENTRY/SUNSHELF: INCLUDED
AERATORS: NONE
BUBBLERS: TWO LED COLOR INCLUDED ON SUNSHELF

Some helpful reading...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.