Frozen Pool Pics 🥶

Yeah they can call it whatever they want to fit their ideal, but according to 2Pet. 3:7 it's going to be Global Warming....and very warm at that! :shock:
I was kinda leaning the other way that heck was freezing over. 🤷‍♂️ its probably half a dozen or six.

My husband walked across our pool yesterday when he accidentally threw the dog’s ball in it LOL!! Thankfully it held up fine but I told him not to do that ever again hahaha

I walked across a pond at my grandmaw's house once when I was a boy. Keep in mind this is SC and we don't really have walkable frozen bodies of water. Easily one of the dumbest things I've ever done but it held 😆.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I walked across a pond at my grandmaw's house once when I was a boy. Keep in mind this is SC and we don't really have walkable frozen bodies of water. Easily one of the dumbest things I've ever done but it held 😆.
I like what jeff fox worthy said “ people up north go on a frozen lake and build a fire and they call us dumb”

My wife's grandparents gave it to us, along with the lot that our house now sits on. At first we thought it was a curse, but TFP has made it easy to care for, and it was a huge blessing this past year.

My wife is an elementary school teacher. She and my daughter may not have survived all the time off without the pool. It has been a lot of fun and it was a huge blessing!

Last edited:
It is supposed to finally get above freezing tomorrow in TN. It’s sunny today so we are getting a little melting starting. My pool is solid thick ice, a teenager walked across the shallow end yesterday before jumping in the hot tub. 😱 I am so thankful I built my equipment shed right away, it’s kept everything dry and out of the elements. My gutters are a big mess, totally full of solid ice so i’m trying to clear them out so they can somewhat drain. I’m ready for spring! ☀️
95BFAAC0-F2D6-4E3A-B177-1741EEDCEB29.jpeg9F810FC4-672F-4815-AF3E-4500220ACDC2.jpeg

It is supposed to finally get above freezing tomorrow in TN. It’s sunny today so we are getting a little melting starting. My pool is solid thick ice, a teenager walked across the shallow end yesterday before jumping in the hot tub. 😱 I am so thankful I built my equipment shed right away, it’s kept everything dry and out of the elements. My gutters are a big mess, totally full of solid ice so i’m trying to clear them out so they can somewhat drain. I’m ready for spring! ☀
View attachment 176324View attachment 176325
Put the trampoline closer to the pool and do some human cannonball ice breakers :)

It is supposed to finally get above freezing tomorrow in TN. It’s sunny today so we are getting a little melting starting. My pool is solid thick ice, a teenager walked across the shallow end yesterday before jumping in the hot tub. 😱 I am so thankful I built my equipment shed right away, it’s kept everything dry and out of the elements. My gutters are a big mess, totally full of solid ice so i’m trying to clear them out so they can somewhat drain. I’m ready for spring! ☀
View attachment 176324View attachment 176325
What are you doing to clear your gutters?? Got the same thing going on over here in Memphis!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.