Frozen Pool Pics 🥶

Newdude

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jun 16, 2019
NY
Yeah they can call it whatever they want to fit their ideal, but according to 2Pet. 3:7 it's going to be Global Warming....and very warm at that! :shock:
I was kinda leaning the other way that heck was freezing over. 🤷‍♂️ its probably half a dozen or six.

Apsuhead

Bronze Supporter
Apr 27, 2020
Clarksville TN
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-9)
Woke up to another round of snow. Looks to finally get above freezing this weekend and then into the 60s next week. ☀️
93B0F44A-1CAD-45C3-AB56-D8EE7B5A59AA.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: kellyfair

mwemaxxowner

Bronze Supporter
Apr 15, 2020
Pageland SC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
My husband walked across our pool yesterday when he accidentally threw the dog’s ball in it LOL!! Thankfully it held up fine but I told him not to do that ever again hahaha

I walked across a pond at my grandmaw's house once when I was a boy. Keep in mind this is SC and we don't really have walkable frozen bodies of water. Easily one of the dumbest things I've ever done but it held 😆.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

mwemaxxowner

Bronze Supporter
Apr 15, 2020
Pageland SC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
My wife's grandparents gave it to us, along with the lot that our house now sits on. At first we thought it was a curse, but TFP has made it easy to care for, and it was a huge blessing this past year.

My wife is an elementary school teacher. She and my daughter may not have survived all the time off without the pool. It has been a lot of fun and it was a huge blessing!

Last edited:

Apsuhead

Bronze Supporter
Apr 27, 2020
Clarksville TN
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-9)
It is supposed to finally get above freezing tomorrow in TN. It’s sunny today so we are getting a little melting starting. My pool is solid thick ice, a teenager walked across the shallow end yesterday before jumping in the hot tub. 😱 I am so thankful I built my equipment shed right away, it’s kept everything dry and out of the elements. My gutters are a big mess, totally full of solid ice so i’m trying to clear them out so they can somewhat drain. I’m ready for spring! ☀️
95BFAAC0-F2D6-4E3A-B177-1741EEDCEB29.jpeg9F810FC4-672F-4815-AF3E-4500220ACDC2.jpeg

markayash

Gold Supporter
Mar 21, 2016
Atlanta Ga
It is supposed to finally get above freezing tomorrow in TN. It’s sunny today so we are getting a little melting starting. My pool is solid thick ice, a teenager walked across the shallow end yesterday before jumping in the hot tub. 😱 I am so thankful I built my equipment shed right away, it’s kept everything dry and out of the elements. My gutters are a big mess, totally full of solid ice so i’m trying to clear them out so they can somewhat drain. I’m ready for spring! ☀
View attachment 176324View attachment 176325
Put the trampoline closer to the pool and do some human cannonball ice breakers :)

CircaSurvivalist

Jul 7, 2020
Memphis, TN
It is supposed to finally get above freezing tomorrow in TN. It’s sunny today so we are getting a little melting starting. My pool is solid thick ice, a teenager walked across the shallow end yesterday before jumping in the hot tub. 😱 I am so thankful I built my equipment shed right away, it’s kept everything dry and out of the elements. My gutters are a big mess, totally full of solid ice so i’m trying to clear them out so they can somewhat drain. I’m ready for spring! ☀
View attachment 176324View attachment 176325
What are you doing to clear your gutters?? Got the same thing going on over here in Memphis!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support