Wiring pump and SWCG to intelliconnect

I have excelpool pump.

I have a hydro salt and I am trying to connect it to my Pentiar Intelliconnect. The hydro salt has a white, black and green. The intelliconnect has a yellow and green. What would I use to connect?

The Intelliconnect is specifically made to control Pentair Intelliflo or Intellipro pumps and Intellichlor SWG through a RS-485 data connection. The yellow and green wires are the RS-485 data connection.

It cannot control other pumps or SWGs.

You need to change your automation or your pump and SWG to make things work.

Is there a universal monitoring system?

Pentair EasyTouch, Hayward ProLogic or Omni PL, Jandy Aqualink all can control any pump or SWG using its high voltage relays.

You can also use an Intermatic timer.

Depends what you want the system to do.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have a Hayward heat pump, excel pump, and hydro salt system as well as an led light. Will one of those operate all?

Although they are in tight supply and you probably need to have a Hayward dealer install it unless you can find one on the black market.

Pentair IntelliCenter or EasyTouch + ScreenLogic2 would work but will be expensive.

I would not recommend anything Jandy.

Consider selling your pump and hydro salt system and getting an IntelliFlo pump and IntelliChlor that will work with your Intelliconnect.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.