What does your pool paradise look like?

iain42

Oct 16, 2016
Little Rock AR
Your plants are GORGEOUS and make me wish I lived in a warmer climate! :love:

Our paradise, aka "post pool install landscaping," is scheduled for late Sept/early Oct, but it will be a north woods look, so not at all tropical. It's what we decided to do instead of buying out our family's cabin in northern MN. No driving/traffic, extra lawn mowing, re-roofing, or extra house cleaning - just our own little north woods getaway right in the backyard. 🌲🍁🐿 🏞 Bonus: Our pizza guy delivers to the backyard - the cabin didn't even have pizza delivery. 🍕 I'm excited to share pics when it's all done.
ooh backyard pizza delivery lol awesome!

Reactions: S-Merry

JodieM

Jul 18, 2013
Brownsburg, IN
“Bonus: Our pizza guy delivers to the backyard - the cabin didn't even have pizza delivery. 🍕

So we aren’t the only ones to get pizza delivered to the backyard. LOL
Can’t wait to see your pool oasis!

Reactions: S-Merry

Rich D

Bronze Supporter
Aug 3, 2018
MA
Thanks.... The decking description is in my siggy.....

Techo block shale grey coping and blu 60mm smooth slab Champlain grey pavers with %25 Grande mix.

Marty D

Jun 16, 2016
Quogue new york
We are all done. Just finished our out door kitchen. Did all the brick work. Redid the bricks around pool. Next year I’m going to clean all the bricks and seal them. Satin color

Attachments

Flying Tivo

Jan 24, 2017
Monterrey, NL, Mexico
That’s your pool ? I saw this picture on line. We were looking for new pool liners and saw this picture and we love the solid blue color. I even posted this picture here asking if anyone know what the name of the liner color was. Very nice 👍
Sorry Marty didn't see your post. Its not a Liner is Glass tiled blue with bi-refringent blue.
Here is a video from up top.