What does your pool paradise look like?

~STOLEN~

Jul 11, 2019
Indianapolis, IN
this is a great thread to get more ideas, my most rectent addition to the pool deck was a 11x13 cantalever umbrella that will also rotate and adjust so i can chase the sun and optimize shade on the deep end, we are in the process of getting finish grade set so i can seed the yard and grow grass.
its been a long process so far, but WORTH IT so far

Attachments

bmoreswim

Mod Squad
Gold Supporter
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 16, 2012
Central MD
@PCR One of my favorites!! Love the waterfall/slide combo and the soldier course along the coping!! Nice SS volleyball poles. FYI - I'm happy with my planting now (built in 2013).

PCR

Bronze Supporter
Jul 19, 2015
Frederick County, MD
@PCR One of my favorites!! Love the waterfall/slide combo and the soldier course along the coping!! Nice SS volleyball poles. FYI - I'm happy with my planting now (built in 2013).
Thanks! At least another couple years until we are done planting I think, but if we get it looking half as beautiful as yours, I'll be thrilled! The volleyball set was from coolpoolproducts.com and seems of really solid quality. Very happy with it and would recommend it if anyone is looking. (FYI, the old people won the volleyball tournament that day - so there, teenagers!)

JodieM

Jul 18, 2013
Brownsburg, IN
We are pretty happy with the progress we’ve made in a year since the pool was built. Here are some images from today of our little bit of paradise.

Attachments

jcolec

Gold Supporter
Mar 22, 2019
Lynchburg, VA
I've really enjoyed this thread - some truly spectacular backyard paradises!!
We started construction on our pool towards the end of March and it's just getting finished up.
We had our 1 year old grandson's first birthday party on Saturday at the pool.
These are two pictures I took before the decorations were put up.112982

Chickinvic

Jul 12, 2017
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I am drooling with envy over so many of your beautiful pool paradise setups. I will post a pic once our deck gets redone (hopefully in August). It will still be very much a work in progress though, and nowhere near on the level of some of these!

Oly

Gold Supporter
Jun 28, 2017
Fresno, CA
Nice setup, landscaping and interesting lot elevation. Beautiful design and engineering.
Where are you located ventic?

Last edited:

S-Merry

Bronze Supporter
Jul 11, 2017
Minneapolis
Our little urban pool looks better as the summer gets on as our plants all keep getting larger.
Your plants are GORGEOUS and make me wish I lived in a warmer climate! :love:

Our paradise, aka "post pool install landscaping," is scheduled for late Sept/early Oct, but it will be a north woods look, so not at all tropical. It's what we decided to do instead of buying out our family's cabin in northern MN. No driving/traffic, extra lawn mowing, re-roofing, or extra house cleaning - just our own little north woods getaway right in the backyard. 🌲🍁🐿 🏞 Bonus: Our pizza guy delivers to the backyard - the cabin didn't even have pizza delivery. 🍕 I'm excited to share pics when it's all done.