What does your pool paradise look like?

mariane

LifeTime Supporter
May 8, 2012
Southeast Michigan
Also, the longer they take, the more we add ... waiting on quotes for a front yard overhaul now. I mean, if they're going to be here making a huge mess anyway, we might as well get it all over with at once, yes?
We had our front and back property landscaped 10 years ago along with a driveway repour of concrete and it took most of the summer, so it was tricky using the pool. I :brickwall: can relate to adding more since they will be tearing everything up anyway.

Reactions: S-Merry

Fezick

Aug 25, 2019
Clovis California
Man that is an awesome looking pool you have there. Love the detail.
Here is a couple more detail pics. Glass on the steps, and in the waterfall. Also a shot of the granite we used for the waterfall.

Attachments

salty87

Gold Supporter
Jan 31, 2017
Texas Hill Country
^ killer pool and view! What part of the hill country is that?

The good thing about snow white is you can walk on it on 100 degree days bare foot and its just barely warm. Coping is grey travertine. You can not walk on it on 100 degree days. Hot on feet.
Good call on the decking. Our pavers read 119.8 the other day when it was 103 out.

Chris Guzman

Apr 30, 2018
California
Here’s a before and after of our upper area, literally just completed. I’ll get a few of the lower pool area when I get home. It’s been a very long year and a half, seemed like we’d take one step forward and ten back at times, but fingers crossed, hopefully my family can start making some great memories and forget about all of the stress this build has caused.

Attachments

Reactions: 3dcrazed