Vegas OB! Just got plans back and need some feedback (pics included :) )

Are you testing your water yourself? How's your levels looking?

So I'm in the same boat and my start up guy is no extra cost, because I'm so cheap I'm going to let him pay for the first month of chemicals especially since new plaster requires a lot of acid lol
However , I have been going behind him and testing daily with my tf100 test kit to make sure my numbers are in line. I'm going to be buying some chemicals so if something is not right I will just add what's needed. Plus they pay for all the salt after 30 days which will save me a little change that way I can buy a new pair of running shoes Hahahaha

So I'm in the same boat and my start up guy is no extra cost, because I'm so cheap I'm going to let him pay for the first month of chemicals especially since new plaster requires a lot of acid lol
However , I have been going behind him and testing daily with my tf100 test kit to make sure my numbers are in line. I'm going to be buying some chemicals so if something is not right I will just add what's needed. Plus they pay for all the salt after 30 days which will save me a little change that way I can buy a new pair of running shoes Hahahaha

Very nice! It's good you are running tests also to get use to the process.

How's your water doing?
Everything going okay?

Water is coming along good, I have been testing daily behind the startup guy to make sure everything is inline.
I have a few details to finish like get my deck jets hooked up and sheer decent , screen logic, finish the bench, some umbrella sleeves and a few more details but we are just moving along.
I hope your leak is a easy fix so you can put hat behind you

Water is coming along good, I have been testing daily behind the startup guy to make sure everything is inline.
I have a few details to finish like get my deck jets hooked up and sheer decent , screen logic, finish the bench, some umbrella sleeves and a few more details but we are just moving along.
I hope your leak is a easy fix so you can put hat behind you

I'm glad you are getting things wrapped up! I've got umbrella sleeves & basketball sleeve going in right now.

I've got screenlogic on my phone but not my computer yet. Pretty cool being able to control your pool from your phone [emoji41]

So I got in the pool and got right out! I can tell you I'm not a fair weather or cold water type of guy. The pool was 81 degrees and it was VERY cold, so I only put my feet in lol. I think I'm a 90 degree type of swim man

So I got in the pool and got right out! I can tell you I'm not a fair weather or cold water type of guy. The pool was 81 degrees and it was VERY cold, so I only put my feet in lol. I think I'm a 90 degree type of swim man

Ha!! Mine's at 80 right now. What was the air temp when you were in?

I find that the air temp & wind, make all the difference regarding how cool the pool can be & still feel alright. The wind will really get you, even if it 100 + outside. I'm kind of a baby too!

The pics of the pool are beautiful!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Love all the colors!!

Will, I feel ya on the difference in the temps. 81 would feel great if it was 90 degrees outside but over 100 and 81 degree water? That's a big difference. When we were in thr Caribbean 2 months ago, the ocean was in the mid 70s and the temps were 85 and very breezy and it was one of those just hurry up and dunk yourself and don't stand up out of the water until you are ready to grab your towel! Brrrr

Big Will your pool project came out awesome! What did you do for plants, trees and ground cover? BTW I know where I'm headed next time we are in Vegas :) we have family in the Green Valley Ranch area....

Money is not taboo on here. It is a learning place for all things BUT saying that I will tell you that the $$ really depends on the area. What I can get in FL is not even close to the same thing Will can get in TX or someone in CA.

The best thing to do is get quotes from at least 3 (try for 5) people and share them here. We will help you look it over and make sure it has everything you need/want.

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.