Vegas OB! Just got plans back and need some feedback (pics included :) )

Thanks for the info Denise. I'm still waiting to hear back and hopefully the price won't crush my very essence and soul cause right now I'm committed either way. Funny part is my wife doesn't know so I guess I could always go deliver pizza to pay for my bling .
As for beads I'm going with a blue blend, however, that makes sense about the black making the water darker. I swear all this last minute stuff feels like it's gonna kill me and I know it's going to be alright but I want it perfect.
I really can't wait until 2 months from now when water is balanced and salt is in and I can just relax and laugh at myself for all this extra pressure. You would think I'm preparing a campaign for a presidential candidate with all the planning and verification of details
Here is a pic of the bead blend. Hopefully it can help someone else
I love your water, we are renovating our pool and doing tropics blue mini as well and interested in a custom blend.. did you add more black pebble to deepen it? Can you let me know what you added? Also, I found this thread becuase I was looking for your tile color pics! Love that too.. just picked up samples today... anyway did you use the matching 2 inch tiles on your stairs etc? thanks so much, beautiful.

I'm sure Brian and Jim will be by soon to take me to task for trying to lead you astray :D I'm very much a ScreenLogic apostate as I march to the beat of a different drummer (it involves 80's music). Brian and Jim are the automation experts and they will give you the very best advice on exactly what you need.

I'm glad you're able to go OB as it will get you so much more pool for your money. I have a raised spa and so my comments about them come from my experience of not really using it as much as I thought I would. I also have four small kids (11, 8, 4-/12 and 11 months) and I know they'd have way more fun with a sun shelf and bubblers than they currently do with the spa. But that's just my experience now, perhaps my spa will see more use in the future and I'll appreciate it more.

Do reconsider the shape of the pool. You don't necessarily have to go to a rectangle but if you minimize the tight radii of the free form shape, then a cover is a lot easier to imagine. Believe me, evaporation has a HUGE impact on water chemistry and your wallet not to mention making a pool harder to heat. A cover is an absolute must have if you want to get your pool swimmable in the elbow months and not put yourself in the poor-house with massive gas and water bills. Just something to think about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man joyful hindsight is 20/20 lol. In the last 3 years my wife and I have used the spa under 10 times ,however I will say it has provided a nice area for smaller kids to get in the pool and has been dubbed a special baby sitter lol. And with a cover the rectangle is the best way to go AND it’s easier to brush and less corners or swoops to cover for the robot. I really appreciate all the insight and the pool has been great even though we don’t use it enough lol but the backyard is beautiful. I will need to post a update since everything has been completely done and the landscape is getting mature

I love your water, we are renovating our pool and doing tropics blue mini as well and interested in a custom blend.. did you add more black pebble to deepen it? Can you let me know what you added? Also, I found this thread becuase I was looking for your tile color pics! Love that too.. just picked up samples today... anyway did you use the matching 2 inch tiles on your stairs etc? thanks so much, beautiful.
Sorry for the delay, we switched out a few blue bags for some black bags and eliminated any brown colors and that gave us the darker blue. Also the tiles for the steps were glass and I can’t quite remember the name but it’s definitely in my thread. Feel free to message me for more details

So yesterday we hosted a neighborhood pool block party and we had 50+ people and over 30 kids in the pool at one point and I’m excited to say we were able to fit everyone lol
fda35b468bc56dd9987c6157023c1f8b.jpg
573b062036ac6910f866b57a722f7fee.jpg
fbd977976d87eed13f31922a8f559fc2.jpg
I love your pool color. Do your mind me asking what color it is?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.