Screenlogic won't change *cooling* temperature for Pentair Ultratemp heatpump

Thanks - I'll get in touch with Pentair... maybe they'll update something!
Hi. Did you ever get this figured out? Mine is doing the same thing. Weird thing is that is used to work on the previous app version, but now won't. Heat works fine, but when it's 110 in Phoenix and my water temp is hitting 89, heat is the last thing I need. To make matters worse, I only have screen logic as an interface, so no other easy way to control anything. Thanks.

Ron,

I do not know the answer, but it appears that the others are able to control cooling via the little 3" LCD on the main panel... Better that than having the water too hot.. Have you tried to run cooling via the main panel display?

Jim R.

I am having the EXACT same issue as this thread: ScreenLogic2 with UltraTemp heatPump

Basically, setting the cool temperature on screenlogic does not actually affect the settings that my easytouch control panel has, but all other functions of screenlogic work fine. I have it all set as everything tells me it should be. I CAN set the cooling temperature directly from the panel, just not from screenconnect. Has anyone managed to solve this?

View attachment 107737

Homeowner with a worthless builder here, and I also had this issue. Nothing I found in search fixed the issue for me, but I finally found the issue in my case as being the max temperature defaulting to zero after changing the system time in ScreenLogic config app.
You must set your heat maximum temperature on you main panel to something above the current temp. say 95 for the pool 104 for the spa.

for me the cause of this issue was fixing the incorrect time set in the ScreenLogic config app.

signed up just to post this answer. Hope it helps someone.

Homeowner with a worthless builder here, and I also had this issue. Nothing I found in search fixed the issue for me, but I finally found the issue in my case as being the max temperature defaulting to zero after changing the system time in ScreenLogic config app.
You must set your heat maximum temperature on you main panel to something above the current temp. say 95 for the pool 104 for the spa.

for me the cause of this issue was fixing the incorrect time set in the ScreenLogic config app.

signed up just to post this answer. Hope it helps someone.
could you clarify what your issue was and how you fixed it

everything works as it should on screenlogic except setting the cool set point....i will lower it, but it bumps it back up a few seconds later. if i do it at the panel, it works...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.