Pentair Ultratemp 120 no heat!! Am I right????

gasdreamz

Aug 16, 2020
NY
Hi All!
Opened my pool for its second season. Haven’t gotten any heat out of my Pentair Ultratemp 120 Heat Pump. Only used for one northeast season. Pool was winterized by a professional company. Last season it worked great, heated the 10,000 gallon pool quickly and was even able to make it a huge hot tub (95 degrees) on a few occasions briefly. I was truly impressed w the heat out of the return jets. I only used the pump on fri sat and sundays otherwise it was off.

Now- no heat this season from the return jets. No error codes or alarms however. Ambient air temp this week was 85 and plenty warm.

**** noticed SUCTION TEMP 90 degrees*** this has to be the problem right! Shouldn’t that be down to like 30-40??? Do I just need a refrigerant recharge?

Thanks a million for someone who knows these things and can chime in and gimme insight. Cheers, Jake

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.