Official 2022 BBQ, Smoking, Grilling, Baking and Beer thread

I fully understand alcohol and cooking or just anything it can jack some stuff up lol........I`m kind of jacked just responding to this thread lol. Some pork butt little or big it is all the same delicious..... Just add a fried egg and all is okay just follow Brent he adds eggs to everything lol.
Not true about the eggs but you may have given me some ideas :cheers:

Reactions: Stump
Sometimes it`s the simplest food that taste so good!

Attachments

• Sausage,Potatoe, Onion, Bell Pepper, and Egg.jpg
    Sausage,Potatoe, Onion, Bell Pepper, and Egg.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: jark87
Ooooooooh you have company ?
Yes we had a small pool gathering about 10- 15 people over. My sister from England was visiting and everyone wanted to see her. Our place was like grand central station every weekend but we have dialed it down as we get older.

• Love
Reactions: Stump and Newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So dw made eggs Benedict with bernaise sauce. Happy Sunday:cheers:

Attachments

• D3783796-2C81-45A4-88FF-02FEBFB8815F.jpeg
    D3783796-2C81-45A4-88FF-02FEBFB8815F.jpeg
    362 KB · Views: 4
  • C0ABDEE6-4F69-4B05-859A-9D22810CF96C.jpeg
    C0ABDEE6-4F69-4B05-859A-9D22810CF96C.jpeg
    313.4 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Stump and jark87
Had some friends over last night and cooked up reverse seared prime beef filets. Rested the steaks in a beef tallow and garlic bath prior to searing. Steaks were exquisite, but the real hit was the grilled corn. Grilled up the cobs on the gasser, painted them with Duke’s mayo, hit them with a dusting of Lane’s Scorpion rub and a healthy sprinkling of queso fresco and topped them off with chives. My wife made fantastic stuffed potatoes and a fresh spinach and strawberry salad. Served with a really nice Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon. No pictures though. As usual the liquid refreshments had me scrambling to make sure everything was cooked properly and hit the table all at the same time. DFW weather has taken a really nice turn - low humidity, high in the 80s, low in the 60s. Great night for cooking outside!

I’m so over spending hundreds of dollars in a restaurant on a really nice meal. Total cost of our meal above was less than $100 for all 4 people, most of which was spent on the prime beef and wine.

Had some friends over last night and cooked up reverse seared prime beef filets. Rested the steaks in a beef tallow and garlic bath prior to searing. Steaks were exquisite, but the real hit was the grilled corn. Grilled up the cobs on the gasser, painted them with Duke’s mayo, hit them with a dusting of Lane’s Scorpion rub and a healthy sprinkling of queso fresco and topped them off with chives. My wife made fantastic stuffed potatoes and a fresh spinach and strawberry salad. Served with a really nice Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon. No pictures though. As usual the liquid refreshments had me scrambling to make sure everything was cooked properly and hit the table all at the same time. DFW weather has taken a really nice turn - low humidity, high in the 80s, low in the 60s. Great night for cooking outside!

I’m so over spending hundreds of dollars in a restaurant on a really nice meal. Total cost of our meal above was less than $100 for all 4 people, most of which was spent on the prime beef and wine.
No pictures, Kinda makes us wounder if this is really true or just some real good Pros'.

Excited Oh My God GIF by Sky

• Haha
Reactions: Stump

We love corn on the cob. Try cooking it in the air fryer, that is how we cook it and it comes out great :cheers:

Reactions: jark87
My new favorite homemade cookie and super simple to make and bake. These are very tasty, and they have to be good. They have Brent`s go to ingredient eggs!

Attachments

• Coconut Cookies.jpg
    Coconut Cookies.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Newdude and jark87

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.