tclary47

Aug 15, 2020
Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
PB finished pool 3 weeks ago. Gave a 1 hour crash course while throwing in a ton of acid and essentially said good luck.
Picture is of my water test this morning 3 weeks since PB left.
Attempting the stay on top of it. Water is currently decently clear. Leslies recommended to raise the alkalinity and CYA acid. Any suggestions on what to do moving forward? I have not added much chlorine at all hence the low CL levels.
Pool is an in ground ~25,000 gallons plaster.
TIA

Attachments

• 6D0B6D82-02D1-4332-AB90-4A350B6CDC30.jpeg
    6D0B6D82-02D1-4332-AB90-4A350B6CDC30.jpeg
    319.1 KB · Views: 5
You need a proper test kit. I suggest the TF-100 A proper test kit is needed to get the accurate water chemistry results needed to follow the TFP protocols. We do not provide guidance based on pool store testing.

While you are waiting on your test kit, add 5 ppm FC worth of liquid chlorine / plain bleach to your pool each evening with the pump running. This will replenish the FC lost each day to the sun and also inhibit any algae in the water from growing further.

You need a proper test kit. I suggest the TF-100 A proper test kit is needed to get the accurate water chemistry results needed to follow the TFP protocols. We do not provide guidance based on pool store testing.

While you are waiting on your test kit, add 5 ppm FC worth of liquid chlorine / plain bleach to your pool each evening with the pump running. This will replenish the FC lost each day to the sun and also inhibit any algae in the water from growing further.
I have a rainbow100 - will that suffice?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.