Looking for a better ladder/steps for my intex pool

Just be aware that improving access to your pool improves access to your pool! Even when that access has "safety features" that inhibit access!! Check this out:

Wow. I have a real gate, didn’t like the looks of that type of ladder. Looks aside, I never would have thought about a baby being able to climb it!

(No babies here, just dogs, but still!)

Don't forget, you need to protect your pool from not only your roster at home, but those that come to visit, their kids, your grandkids, your neighbors' kids. Pets, too.

I don't mean to hijack this thread and turn it into a pool safety lecture, just pointing out that pool hazards are not always obvious, and stairs are tricky for all types of pools (that's why we have to put those cute little tiles on all are steps and benches, etc.)...

Yep, no kids ever come around here, but I have dogs. I never wanted an inground pool because of that. I run a rescue group and we’ve had members whose dogs drowned. Awful.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.