JVA needs to stop in 3 positions

You need to adjust the other cam. There are two cams. One for each stop point.

JVA only has two stop points. All spa return or all pool return.

Reactions: Timujin
Hey everyone, I am trying to get iAqualink spillover control working, but the JVA doesn't want me to.

Aux 3 dip switch is active and labeled spillover in iAqualink. There were no Aux devices plugged into Aux 3 on RS panel.

PB set return 3way valve & JVA to middle position so pool and spa are filled. This is also filter pump mode in iAqualink. The spillover is always on.

I adjusted the cams to turn off spa return and spillover stops in filter pump mode. This is the 90° that I need for spillover mode. However, when in spa mode the return JVA stops at the same spillover setting and I need it to go 180° to turn off pool return.

This may be the only spillover option. Full spa return and zero pool return.
20200524_203648.jpg

20200524_204730.jpg

In spillover mode you suction from pool and return to spa

In pool mode you suction from pool and return to pool

In spa mode you suction from spa and return to spa

The pics posted above are correct for suction in spillover and pool modes.

I don’t understand what problem you see with it.

I see. All or nothing.

I was trying to copy the PB's spillover valve adjustment in spillover mode which is return to pool and spa.

Jandy has a Smart JVA board that @PoolGate has but I don’t think it will do what you want.

The SmartJVA allows you to set the percent the valve is open in 5% increments. Unfortunately, you can't program that percent into a macro. Boy that would be nice! Every time you use the JVA connected with the SmartJVA board, it allows you to go with the previous setting or set a new one. So in your situation, I don't think it will do what you want unless you are ok re-setting it each time you want it changed. The board is easy to install and around $100. If you have any water features you can always add it to them if it doesn't work for your spa/pool mode. It is version dependent so make sure you are on the right rev or later. I forget what that is maybe "R"?

1590407362974.png

The spillover setting works great. The VSP was set at 2500RPM and with full spa return there was projectile like overflow. Lowered VSP to 1000RPM and that keeps the water flowing without sounding like a horse peeing in the toilet for hours. THANKS AGAIN!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.