Los Angeles, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
i am having trouble with Hayward Tcell 15 and omni logic. Here is the readout. i have it ON but there is no current read. i also have a no flow sensor alert. the filter pu,p is on. thoughts? thanks
1628093532274.png

George,

SC means Super Chlorinate for X hours in the window that is currently set to 24 hrs.. I assume you click the SC button to turn it on..

If you have a "No Flow" alert the cell will not generate at all.. I assume this was not the case in your second pic..

Thanks,

Jim R.

George,

SC means Super Chlorinate for X hours in the window that is currently set to 24 hrs.. I assume you click the SC button to turn it on..

If you have a "No Flow" alert the cell will not generate at all.. I assume this was not the case in your second pic..

Thanks,

Jim R.
Thanks jim. Yes I have the SC button off… and my pool guy just told me that he cleaned the T cell and that often clears up the flow sensor issue. I am still understanding all this and it’s good! Thanks for being helpful.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.