IntelliCenter and MasterTemp 400 Communication

I think we also had @KevMo advise use of MasterTemp FW 2.0. Also - I believe - that the MasterTemps don't have a path to a FW upgrade without replacing the control board. I've not seen any documentation on MasterTemp FW updates.

I think we also had @KevMo advise use of MasterTemp FW 2.0. Also - I believe - that the MasterTemps don't have a path to a FW upgrade without replacing the control board. I've not seen any documentation on MasterTemp FW updates.
This will thoroughly irritate me if true. I converted my non RS485 heater to RS485 and I am going to be furious if I have to buy another board for it to actually work as designed.

--Jeff

This will thoroughly irritate me if true. I converted my non RS485 heater to RS485 and I am going to be furious if I have to buy another board for it to actually work as designed.

--Jeff
I called in the workorder for my pump firmware and was told that since it's so easy they send a pentair employee (most likely the local sales rep) instead of a third party contractor. I plan to grill him/her thoroughly on this 😁

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.