I was a bad girl!

Ok so here is where I am now

Before drain:

View attachment 491600
After
View attachment 491602

Now, I still can't run/use my SWG because a prong broke off on temp sensor plug and although I bought all new parts pretty much as we redid it all yesterday. That is connected to controller & I can't replace that plug. I'm sure when I call Circupool tomorrow the answer will be buy a pretty much new system & well that isn't in the realm of doable especially with the price gouging on swcg's now. So we will see what happens tomorrow. Looks like I'm gonna be jugging until I can figure it out.

If you look at your numbers for CYA, SALT and CH, they all have different ratios (50%, 17.4%, & 8.7%). I would not expect the CH to change as much as the other because the fresh water you are adding in already has very high CH. but the salt and CYA should have changed roughly the same amount.

This tells me your pool water hasn’t been mixed enough. Fresh water floats on brackish water and can take a long to mix unless you run the pumps for a long time and brush a lot.

You might try testing again in a couple of days.

Reactions: clambert1273
Have had a wonderful conversation with circupool all day. They are having me send in the whole controller so they can fix whatever is needed. Will be sending me a prepaid label & RMA so hopefully it gets handled relatively painless to my bank account 😂😂

In other news, after 3 years I located a pool store locally that has the 12.5% exchange bottles/case so yay!

Warner and McQueen
Val Vista and Southern
Probably a couple others around as well

How much for 4 gallons - refill price?
No idea on refill price today was $42.32 with deposit and I was frankly thrilled over not dealing with home depot boxes and jugs at this point.

If you look at your numbers for CYA, SALT and CH, they all have different ratios (50%, 17.4%, & 8.7%). I would not expect the CH to change as much as the other because the fresh water you are adding in already has very high CH. but the salt and CYA should have changed roughly the same amount.

This tells me your pool water hasn’t been mixed enough. Fresh water floats on brackish water and can take a long to mix unless you run the pumps for a long time and brush a lot.

You might try testing again in a couple of days.
Tested again today & now looks how I would have expected it to. I already added LC & MA right after this test. Just wanted to update on the latest test.

IMG_2215.jpeg

Reactions: kimkats

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Let me just say I am so impressed with circupool at this point. They were super quick with everything. They also covered my system under warranty even though really nothing about it was their fault. I'm on year 3 of warranty so parts at 40% off. They essentially gave me a new control panel & upgraded my cel to edge 40 from edge 25. My part was $694. I walked away very lucky from this one and am very happy with how they helped me. The replacement should be here next week.

We don't have basements here lol
And attics, if you have one, are not useful that much either. An attic in the desert here can easily hit 140F and anything you store up in it will deteriorate from the dry heat.

There's a reason why the storage unit business in Arizona is booming all the time ...

And attics, if you have one, are not useful that much either. An attic in the desert here can easily hit 140F and anything you store up in it will deteriorate from the dry heat.

There's a reason why the storage unit business in Arizona is booming all the time ...
We have a small "attic" in my bedroom closet with no way to get in it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: JoyfulNoise

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.