I have no idea what I’m doing

Orville1nelson

May 11, 2020
Killeen
Just moved into this house with a pool I drained it because it was dull of mosquitos and hulk green water I don’t know how any of this works or what I need to do to fill it up no cracks in it or anything I just need help

Attachments

• BB4A392F-E094-4BCD-A73A-30ED2EA55F0A.jpeg
    BB4A392F-E094-4BCD-A73A-30ED2EA55F0A.jpeg
    518.3 KB · Views: 17
Welcome to the forum!
First thing you want to do is get water in that pool! It appears to be a fiberglass pool and that can pop out of the ground very easily!
Next is to add chlorine. Add 5 ppm FC worth of liquid chlorine while you are waiting on your test kit.
You need a proper test kit, see Test Kits Compared. I suggest the TF100. A proper test kit is needed to get the accurate water chemistry results needed to follow the TFP protocols.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry.

Post some more questions once you absorb that.

Welcome to the forum!
First thing you want to do is get water in that pool! It appears to be a fiberglass pool and that can pop out of the ground very easily!
Next is to add chlorine. Add 5 ppm FC worth of liquid chlorine while you are waiting on your test kit.
You need a proper test kit, see Test Kits Compared. I suggest the TF100. A proper test kit is needed to get the accurate water chemistry results needed to follow the TFP protocols.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry.

Post some more questions once you absorb that.
Do you have any idea on how the pump works or anything like that

Post some pictures of your equipment pad. Close ups and shots with everything shown. We will take a look, ask some questions, and walk you through it.

Do you know if the equipment operates?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.