How to remove Anzen spa jet??

IMV8N

Gold Supporter
Jun 5, 2020
Las Vegas
I have one jet that is blowing air but no water. The 3 other jets are fine and have good water pressure. Does anyone know how to remove these guys?

Attachments

• 20201129_164454.jpg
    20201129_164454.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 8
  • 20201129_164450.jpg
    20201129_164450.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20201129_164445.jpg
    20201129_164445.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 7
Try using the tips of a needle nose pliers in the cut outs and twisting.

@RDspaguy you know what removal tool fits?

Cant get in those notches with needle nose in there without cutting into the plaster a bit. It looks kinda like they put the jets in first and then the plaster. The notches are filled with the plaster. The plaster is level up to notches.

Try using the tips of a needle nose pliers in the cut outs and twisting.

@RDspaguy you know what removal tool fits?
Needle nose pliers are what I use.
Cant get in those notches with needle nose in there without cutting into the plaster a bit. It looks kinda like they put the jets in first and then the plaster. The notches are filled with the plaster. The plaster is level up to notches.
Yep. I'd say that's exactly what happened. It's going to make it fun getting them out, and don't expect to do so without damaging them. @jimmythegreek , do you have any advice?

Reactions: IMV8N
I dont deal w built in gunite spas here but my approach would be to carefully drill out the plaster slightly and use a pick to chisel out and clean it all up. Gotta be easy and take time dont wanna do damage to trim ring or surrounding plaster

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.