Help i suck these.

It’s not just you - strips suck lol 😂
You need a proper kit (Taylor k2006 or tf100/pro) + salt test - if you have a saltwater chlorine generator.
They can be had at tftestkits.net
Or amazon etc. but must generally be ordered.
See—> Test Kits Compared
Until you get one in add 5ppm worth of liquid chlorine (unadulterated bleach/sodium hypochlorite) each day slowly infront of a running return to keep things from going awry until you have good data to work with.
Use PoolMath to calculate amounts based on your pool volume & chlorine strength.
While you wait read up on
Pool Care Basics

Oh boy. Test strips are simply horrible. It's like tossing hand grenades and hoping you are close. Are you able to obtain a good test kit this season? A TF-Series (or Taylor K-2006C) would be best. A good kit should last you all season and you'll be sure to have reliable results. With test strips, you can end-up chasing your tail with time, chemicals, and worst of all money.

It’s not just you - strips suck lol 😂
You need a proper kit (Taylor k2006 or tf100/pro) + salt test - if you have a saltwater chlorine generator.
They can be had at tftestkits.net
Or amazon etc. but must generally be ordered.
See—> Test Kits Compared
Until you get one in add 5ppm worth of liquid chlorine (unadulterated bleach/sodium hypochlorite) each day slowly infront of a running return to keep things from going awry until you have good data to work with.
Use PoolMath to calculate amounts based on your pool volume & chlorine strength.
While you wait read up on
Pool Care Basics
I do have a SWG. I guess the liquid test kits, just seem overwhelming to me LOL. Guess I will have to get one.

Reactions: Texas Splash
I do have a SWG. I guess the liquid test kits, just seem overwhelming to me LOL. Guess I will have to get one.
👍🏻There is a salt version available for each kit that will save you a little $ vs buying separately.
They’re really not hard- you just do 1 at a time & record the result.
There’s videos to help too
When you get it in, do all the tests & post them here in this thread like this
👇
Fc
Cc
Ph
Ta
Ch
Cya
Salt
Water Temp

We’ll get you going on the path to