Awkward backyard build

Ok forms is all set as of last week. Also now because of difference in elevation there will be a step up on each side of the pool. (Also added cost).

Anyone have a step up on each side of their pool? If so, do you also have baby gates? Wondering how that will look.

Pool form survey was done today, hopefully we can get results tomorrow/Wednesday and move to next step by end of week/early next week.

Also had to take down the shed to make room for the pool equipment as putting it under the kitchen window was a no go and to the left of it would have limited adding additional equipment(heater) in the future.

Had to take the shed down to have better placement of pool equipment, other it would have been to close to the pool. We also looking at having the A/C unit moved. Likely going to put the pool actually behind/next to where the shed was, but we weren’t using the shed for much and I am thinking of extending patio space as well.

97910L

Found out our roof has hail damage. So after getting that replaced in the next couple months I am thinking of installing a solar pool heater myself. Anyone done this? I assume the hardest part is the plumbing which would consist of a couple two way valves and a couple check valves besides the runs from the pump.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
And we have a pool (and a dispute). Original drawing used to sell is the pool had sunshelf dimensions at 7 feet long by 5 feet wide. Plans we signed and that were distributed had dimensions of the pool only. We kept questioining the dig crew and foreman that the sunshelf area looked small. They insisted time after time that it would be shot much bigger. We had always said we wanted to fit two lounge chairs and the umbrella. We’ll be lucky if one lounge chair fits on there. Already reached out to one of the owners and we’ll be discussing this tomorrow. Other than that it looks great!99357

yeah that does look small. Go out and measure it. Print out that pic that shows it all and write the dimensions on it. On your first page you have a hand drawn pool with your dimensions on it. I would go out and measure the whole pool and see how close everything else it. Share what you find with your PB.

That sun shelf can be fixed! Don't let them tell you otherwise! We can tell you what they should do so you can keep an eye on them.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.