Awkward backyard build

LordDunlow

May 31, 2017
Melbourne, FL
We're moving to Melbourne, FL next month and will be installing a pool once we get settled. This thread was very helpful. Any complaints with this pool builder? What were the others you looked into and what made you choose this builder?

We're going to miss our pool here in TN, but at least I learned a lot from mistakes we made with our first pool.

dorgan

Apr 13, 2017
Rockledge, FL
We're moving to Melbourne, FL next month and will be installing a pool once we get settled. This thread was very helpful. Any complaints with this pool builder? What were the others you looked into and what made you choose this builder?

We're going to miss our pool here in TN, but at least I learned a lot from mistakes we made with our first pool.
No complaints with the builder. We looked at the following:

All Season Pools
Blue Marlin
All in One Pools
Paradise Pools
Intercoastal Pools

Ultimately Martin Pools was more affordable and understood what we were looking for. After checking with some of our friends it turned out that who they used as well. Once you're settled ping me and you can swing by and take look if you want.

LordDunlow

May 31, 2017
Melbourne, FL
No complaints with the builder. We looked at the following:

All Season Pools
Blue Marlin
All in One Pools
Paradise Pools
Intercoastal Pools

Ultimately Martin Pools was more affordable and understood what we were looking for. After checking with some of our friends it turned out that who they used as well. Once you're settled ping me and you can swing by and take look if you want.
Thanks!

dorgan

Apr 13, 2017
Rockledge, FL
And we've started to decorate! Still need a final coat of paint on the decking, but I can't have people in a heat index of 107 for the 4th of July with no shade.