Australian market

Yann,

The Dolphin X40 Plus appears to be just like my S200... I am a Pentair guy, but for pool cleaners, I always go with the Dolphin..

See this...

When my 5 year old Dolphin Premier, which is at a rent house, bites the dirt, it will be replaced with another S200.

The Rebel appears to be a suction side cleaner and not a robot like the X40... :scratch: Two totally different types of cleaners.. I personally like the Robots that do not require you to run your pool pump and... They do a much better job.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Yann,

The Dolphin X40 Plus appears to be just like my S200... I am a Pentair guy, but for pool cleaners, I always go with the Dolphin..

See this...

When my 5 year old Dolphin Premier, which is at a rent house, bites the dirt, it will be replaced with another S200.

The Rebel appears to be a suction side cleaner and not a robot like the X40... :scratch: Two totally different types of cleaners.. I personally like the Robots that do not require you to run your pool pump and... They do a much better job.

Thanks,

Jim R.
Thanks Jim

Yeah I know they're different types of cleaners, but if the Rebel 2 is doing a great job, it's only a 3rd of the price.
My pool is very simple with no features: rectangular 8x4, steps on both ends. That's it.

The great advantage of the robot is I won't have to brush the pool as often, but we're getting so many leaves and dust I'd have to run it at least once a day to keep the pool pristine.

Of course if anyone else has a great experience with either suction side or robotic cleaner please let me know. I'm not sure I want a pressure side cleaner again to be honest.

Thanks all.

Still doing ok there? I hope you're not in a hot spot. I for sure would not get a suction or pressure side cleaner. One inept pressure side cleaner was enough for me. I have the X40 Plus equivalent and love it. It’s now about 3 or 4 years old and a treasured member of the family. And like any family member, it also occasionally causes the dogs to bark.

Thanks. Yes all good, for now ;)
I haven't upgraded yet as I am strongly considering the X40.
Due to budget restrictions I'm back to the old manual vacuum technique, which I have to admit, is quite therapeutic, spending 30-45 min pool side gently vacuuming the pool :)

Reactions: bmoreswim
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.