Jul 25, 2012
Hi everyone! I think I screwed up and will try to make the back story as short as possible. I have an AquaLink RSA panel with 2 Jandy JVA2440's to control between the pool and spa. One of the Jandy's were acting up so I took it off and put the handle on the valve so I could manually switch it back and fourth. I then went and opened up the Jandy valve and disconnected the wires so I could take it to my shop and further diagnose the problem. Later that day I noticed my pool wasn't running. I went to look at the main control board by the pool and none of the lights are on. I went in the house and checked the small panel, same thing...no lights. I went into my fuse panel and reset all of the fuses, nothing. I am still getting power out to it because the outlet next to the system still works. Long story short, I think when I was disconnecting the wires in the Jandy valve I must have touched two together or something and now the entire system is down. I called into Zodiac support and since I am not a "Pool installer" or a "Certified electrician" they couldn't help me very much. I have the entire box open and disconnected the Jandy's from the board, tried again and still nothing. Could there be an easy fix??? I don't see fuses anywhere! Could I have burned out the board? A new board costs like $600 and I just can't swing it. PLEASE HELP! You guys (and gals) have been great to me in the past. I will try any recommendations given

Aqua Panel.jpg

There is a 3.15 amp fuse on the back of the board. See

Great! Where did you get a replacement fuse so quickly?

You could be the first to post a pic of the back of the board with the fuse so others have clearer directions.

I have a little workshop and happened to have some already. I would post a picture but I already have put the entire system back together. If it helps I can describe exactly where the fuse is. If you flip the main board down towards you the small glass fuse if on the back of the panel, top right hand side.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.