Will Dolphin Nautilus CC work for AGP?

Yes, works great and even climbs walls but not my confer curve steps. I've only had mine about a month and no problems so far. I have the non plus version, didn't think I'd need the longer cord and that's the only difference. Always amazed at how much debris is in the bin after a cycle.

Reactions: Mdragger88
great, i did read a few reviews here on TFP which talk about pinhole leaks from the dolphin. obviously want to avoid that! is there anything about the brush which looks like it would cause that problem?

I did see this issue reported here as well but probably too early too tell for me, so far I haven't had any issues and think it will be just fine. I don't see how it could cause since the brush and wheels are soft rubber, there aren't any sharp edges protruding. Out of the 1491 reviews on Amazon, none mention anything about a pinhole leak. Also, this unit is basically the same design as the Pentair Prowler 910 if you are concerned about the brand name.

If it helps in your decision making, here's a similar post from a while back regarding the nautilus.

Pool Robots causing damage to vinyl liners? Is this true?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.