Where is everyone getting their Filters?

Amazon is hit or miss. Check daily. Also check from an incognito browser as prices sometimes change.

FYI: Get them now they will only go up as pool season gets closer.

Jandy CL460 Filter - looks to be $200 for all four. I REALLY dont remember paying that much before.

Anyone having better luck finding their filters somewhere else other than Amazon?
Filter cartridges should last at least 5 years and most well over 10 years. How old are yours?

Lardo,

My filters are over 6 years old, and other than the color, they look and work just like they did when new.. I will be disappointed if I don't get 10 years out of them.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: mknauss
Lardo,

I clean my 4 cartridges twice a year.. Once in the Spring and again in the Fall.. I try to do it when warm enough to get wet... :mrgreen:

I use the same "Filter Flosser" that Poolgate uses.. I like it, but I am pretty sure any hose-end nozzle would work just fine.. It takes me about 10 or 15 minutes a cartridge, so an hour and a half to disassemble the filter, clean the cartridges, and put everything back together.. I also empty the pump basket and inspect my SWCG at the same time.

I'm sure that a "Pool Service" is going to say they need to be replaced once a year, but that is a load of bull feathers.

The reason I clean them based upon time and not pressure, is because even after 6 months, my normal filter pressure is only about 1 or 2 lbs.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.