coulter808

Nov 21, 2020
Chandler arizona
We just completed our in ground gunite pool with pebble interior. How long do I need to wait to attach/install pool cleaner.
I have a “Poolvergnuegen Pool Cleaner”
Some say one week some say 30 days.

Attachments

• BEFACE1A-E3F1-4033-BD25-2049E7DB3833.jpeg
    BEFACE1A-E3F1-4033-BD25-2049E7DB3833.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 475D53A0-943D-4CB3-B096-44BBD21BD80F.jpeg
    475D53A0-943D-4CB3-B096-44BBD21BD80F.jpeg
    516.8 KB · Views: 21
I don't see any reason you can't toss it in right away. When I had my pool resurfaced, I put mine in right at startup. Maybe someone else that's more knowledgeable can chime in?

Your new pool (and yard) look great by the way! I didn't know there were any houses in Chandler with lots that big!

Reactions: coulter808
How long do I need to wait to attach/install pool cleaner.
I have a “Poolvergnuegen Pool Cleaner”
Some say one week some say 30 days.
I have pebble made by Wet Edge Technologies. This is there recommendation for first 28 days.
DO NOT USE CLEANERS OR VACUUM WITH WHEELS
• Wheeled devices can leave track marks

I don't see any reason you can't toss it in right away. When I had my pool resurfaced, I put mine in right at startup. Maybe someone else that's more knowledgeable can chime in?

Your new pool (and yard) look great by the way! I didn't know there were any houses in Chandler with lots that big!
Thank you! I’ll check on what others have to say. We were lucky to get a large lot.

I found this on the SGM (DiamondBrite) pebble mfg. site.
Brush the pool walls and floor daily for the first two (2) weeks. Do not vacuum pool with wheeled vacuum for 14 days. Putting a wheel cleaner in the pool prematurely can cause wheel marks/ tracks to show up on the pool finish. Do not install an automatic pool cleaner for 28 days. No salt should be added for 28 days. Please make sure the water pH and alkalinity is balanced prior to the use of salt chlorine generators.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.