What's your current pool temp?

Solar heat is super effective this time of year through fall. Most days the temp control bypasses the panels a lot to keep pool to 91 max. Every now and then we get thunderstorms that bring it down to 88 or 89 briefly. I watch it closely since we swim almost every day around 6 pm and wife requires "9 handle" on temp. Once or twice per month I hit the gas heat for an hour if late T-storms drop below 90 late in the day.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Solar heat is super effective this time of year through fall. Most days the temp control bypasses the panels a lot to keep pool to 91 max. Every now and then we get thunderstorms that bring it down to 88 or 89 briefly. I watch it closely since we swim almost every day around 6 pm and wife requires "9 handle" on temp. Once or twice per month I hit the gas heat for an hour if late T-storms drop below 90 late in the day.

Yes! Me too! Im keeping the pool at 90...its perfect! And yes, my swim time is between 6-7 in the evening. Sun is low in the sky, pool is toasty, a bit of long shade on the pool so I can stay out of the sun. Perfection.

Reactions: setsailsoon

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.