What's your current pool temp?

monkeysocks

Bronze Supporter
Mar 10, 2018
Loveland, CO
79.5 today. It was a sunny day with an ambient temp of 78 and the pool felt really nice! I was cold above the water and felt lovely in it. I'm up in northern Colorado now and I never have swam below 85 when I lived back in Texas and Florida. :confused:

BasicTek

Bronze Supporter
Oct 9, 2016
Lake Mary, FL
93 :sun: got a bit too hot, I will dial down the solar for tomorrow to keep it under 91. As FL summer is in full swing it looks like this will be the temp for the most part until the end of September. Let the night, evening, morning and afternoon swimming continue... :swim:

pooldv

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Aug 10, 2012
FL panhandle
We had an huge thunderstorm this morning. We have an auto overflow and the pool was filled to the top anyway. Oh, and then there was hail. Temp dropped from 92 to 85 in less than an hour. Back to 89 and solar is rocking along getting it done.

kellyfair

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jun 29, 2016
Tampa, FL
88... but it looked like we might get a storm so I didn’t get in. New fence time tomorrow (YAY) so hopefully Thursday will be nice!

borjis

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 19, 2014
Pacific NW
maintaining 80'ish with a gas heater boost to 84 on swim days.
May has been unusually warm and rain free. Swam way more than usual this past month.

After a chilly rainy weekend coming up, forecast is 85+ sunny weather in the foreseeable future!

BasicTek

Bronze Supporter
Oct 9, 2016
Lake Mary, FL
88 when I checked at lunch (despite morning rain showers) but now big thunderstorms are going through and that could go on for the rest of the day so I expect a drop by the evening

bmoreswim

Mod Squad
Gold Supporter
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 16, 2012
Central MD
We had an huge thunderstorm this morning. We have an auto overflow and the pool was filled to the top anyway. Oh, and then there was hail. Temp dropped from 92 to 85 in less than an hour. Back to 89 and solar is rocking along getting it done.
Wow, your pool eats ice for breakfast and then pushes 90. Nice!