East Hampton NY
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I was sold "Waterway Gunite Poly Jet with Pulsator Internals in Gray" back in 2011 by my builder. I have a gunite spa with 8 jets - I am pretty sure all Waterway jets that fit into PV piping embedded in the gunite. One of the jets popped out this weekend and the end is cracked. I would liek to replace it, but I cannot find a matching item online anywhere. The Waterway Gunite Poly Jet seems to always be threaded, but my jet snaps in - there are no threads. The back is 1.25 inch diameter and protrudes about 1 inch, then widens to 2.25 in diameter, and the whole unit is 3.25 inches diameter and about 4 inches deep. Pictures attached. Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_3778.jpeg
    IMG_3778.jpeg
    371.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3780.jpeg
    IMG_3780.jpeg
    391.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3779.jpeg
    IMG_3779.jpeg
    336.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3777.jpeg
    IMG_3777.jpeg
    220.7 KB · Views: 11
Thanks for your help. My part is actually Waterway 210-6527, which has been discontinued but there are some available I believe. I was confused because the threads are not on my jet, but I suspect they are stuck in the tube in the spa. Hopefully I can get them out.

But I do have a more significant question. I have 8 jets powered by two 2-HP pumps, just replaced. Although I am not certain of the underground plumbing, I suspect the 2 inch pipe at the two pumps goes to 1 inch pipe at the jets (long underground runs), which would mean each pump is feeding 4 one inch pipes. With this jet off, I noticed a far improved and more powerful water flow with no jet. I had wondered why the 2 HP pump produced as little power as it does, and I now believe the reason is the tiny opening on my jets. Is there a more powerful jet that might work for me as a replacement? One that better took advantage of the full flow from the 1 inch pipe?

Each jet is individually adjustable by turning the face. That is what the plate with the pizza slice holes is for. Other than that, I can find no orifice for these jets.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210803-093115_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210803-093115_Samsung Internet.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 9
I am pretty sure this one is mine:

I think the pizza is on the deluxe model:

Regardless, I dont see any way to increase my flow. The jet that fell out broken is somewhat revealing, in terms of its flow restriction. The black insert is petting limiting

Attachments

• IMG_3782.jpg
    IMG_3782.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3783.jpg
    IMG_3783.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 2
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.