What does your pool paradise look like?

How do you like the Zoomerang slide?
its solid well built only thing i have 8 returns it should run off them and it does not work not enough water pressure so i use my pressure side pump not really the way i wanted but it makes a water fall as a bonus lol. (it is made well but small so teens dont give it a look) they like the rock and rope swing.

Wow I just looked through all the pictures and wow you all have some fancy pools!
We just put ours up this summer just getting started and still working on it. Currently working on our fire pit. May it ever be so humble but there’s no place like home! ❤️

Attachments

• 60F544FB-E4CF-4089-9B25-4DF8E9DE63A8.jpeg
    60F544FB-E4CF-4089-9B25-4DF8E9DE63A8.jpeg
    663.6 KB · Views: 91
  • ED310D81-9617-40FD-8179-08631CA2B01B.jpeg
    ED310D81-9617-40FD-8179-08631CA2B01B.jpeg
    503 KB · Views: 92
Poolside paradise question for the DIYers:

So, Hurricane Hanna chewed up my fence something fierce and it needs to be replaced (thankfully, there was no other damage to the house and the pool is balanced again). The problem is that there's a cedar shortage nationwide because of the shutdowns and several contractors have said that it might be months before we're restocked in my part of Texas.

One of them said, however, that pine will last as long as long as it's treated with a water-sealer or painted every few years, it should last just as long as cedar. Is this true? I heard that pine lasts 7-10 years at most and cedar is more like 15-25.

Late season hibiscus starting to show off..
zV1nh1b.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
New to the pool club and slowly building our paradise but we like our paradise starter kit!
Looks like you converted the 18th green into a pool! Beautiful surroundings. If you have golfers in your family, I can see chipping contests into the water.

Reactions: Tortuga353

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.