What does your pool paradise look like?

Thank you. It came out better than we imagined!

I'm wondering from a design perspective if it has to do with the length of the raised area. It is relatively long in relation to the pool which seems to be the difference between ones I like more and ones I like less. Makes it seem more substantial and heavy, grounding the pool.

I'm wondering from a design perspective if it has to do with the length of the raised area. It is relatively long in relation to the pool which seems to be the difference between ones I like more and ones I like less. Makes it seem more substantial and heavy, grounding the pool.

Yeah, I think you nailed that one. The wall being as long as it is def made all the difference. If it were shorter, it would have looked like an afterthought.
The water bowls on the ends really tie it all together nicely.

Well this is a rental house with pool. So i didnt build. But to answer your main question,i think its harder to keep clean.No leaks in the grout,but seams to be where the alge likes to cling to. But that could be that im not a seasoned veteran in maintaining pool water balance. But im learning quickly.

Yeah, I think you nailed that one. The wall being as long as it is def made all the difference. If it were shorter, it would have looked like an afterthought.
The water bowls on the ends really tie it all together nicely.
The funny thing is the PBs Mason didn't know how to use a Tape measure and it worked out in our favor. We wanted to the wall to be 28' x 18" w/ 24" piers. They built it 32' x 21" w/ 28" piers. [emoji3]

The funny thing is the PBs Mason didn't know how to use a Tape measure and it worked out in our favor. We wanted to the wall to be 28' x 18" w/ 24" piers. They built it 32' x 21" w/ 28" piers. [emoji3]

You must have some good karma!

Beautiful tile work! What are the dimensions of your pool? And, the dimensions of the shelf? Thanks in advance!
1c3753e27462ccdbe46e37090e7b5d1e.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.