TF-100 Online place to buy fast shipping?

tftestkits.net is the place to order from. I suggest you get the XL option, as the extra reagents are really hard to come by here, so in Canuckistan it's probably impossible. You ought to get a salt test, too. Nobody who owns a speedstir regrets it.

It might not be a bad idea to call and talk to a real live person and explain things. Then you can be sure it will arrive in a timely fashion.

Hey! I will ship you the TF-100 test whenever you want me to when you order if you put "Please ship by..." in shipping instructions. Get a salt test kit. We sell the TF-100 salt test kit and Taylor K-1766. Both exact same reagents. The TF-100 salt test kit is less expensive because it has 0.5 ml reagents and the K-1766 has 0.75 ml reagents. Yes, and what Richard said..get the XL option so you won't have worry about it for awhile. TF-100 Test Kit â„¢. If I were you, I'd get a TF-100, a salt test kit, a speedstir and XL option-the three options I mentioned are discounted when you order the TF-100. Feel free to call me tomorrow at 919-528-1454. Tonight I am going out for my 21 st Anniversary!

Hey! I will ship you the TF-100 test whenever you want me to when you order if you put "Please ship by..." in shipping instructions. Get a salt test kit. We sell the TF-100 salt test kit and Taylor K-1766. Both exact same reagents. The TF-100 salt test kit is less expensive because it has 0.5 ml reagents and the K-1766 has 0.75 ml reagents. Yes, and what Richard said..get the XL option so you won't have worry about it for awhile. TF-100 Test Kit â„¢. If I were you, I'd get a TF-100, a salt test kit, a speedstir and XL option-the three options I mentioned are discounted when you order the TF-100. Feel free to call me tomorrow at 919-528-1454. Tonight I am going out for my 21 st Anniversary!

Ok. Just watching some videos on the speed stir and wall whale. Lol. I don’t know anything about this stuff. Have a good Anniversary diner. ;-)

Chris call Becky tomorrow and she will get you all set up. She will help you get what you need and use the discount and all! I would wait until late morning though so she has a chance to sleep off the celebration from tonight LOL

When you are ready to do the test I can/will talk you through them if needed. Once you get done laughing at my southern accent that is LOL

I have some tips to make the tests easier so let me know when you are ready for them.

Kim:kim:

Chris call Becky tomorrow and she will get you all set up. She will help you get what you need and use the discount and all! I would wait until late morning though so she has a chance to sleep off the celebration from tonight LOL

When you are ready to do the test I can/will talk you through them if needed. Once you get done laughing at my southern accent that is LOL

I have some tips to make the tests easier so let me know when you are ready for them.

Kim:kim:

You are awesome Kim. Floridians imo sound like Canadians. I've never noticed a distinct accent.

My friends are going to the US but later than I expected. 3rd week in May. I want my test kit before that. I will have to figure something out. :-(

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.