TF-100 Online place to buy fast shipping?

uxbridgechris

Bronze Supporter
Jan 26, 2018
uxbridge, Ontario Canada
A friend is going to the states and I want to have this shipped to their hotel to bring back into Canada for me. Best place to buy online in USA with fast shipping? thanks.

Also...... Salt water pool. do I need any extras or upgrades?

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 11, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Chris Here is what I would order one of these: TF-100 Bundles

Where in the States will they be going as in State?

I will have the owner of the test company pop in to help you out.

Becky, oh Becky............your eyes are needed over here!!

Okay that should do it.

Kim:kim:

Richard320

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 6, 2010
San Dimas, CA (LA County)
tftestkits.net is the place to order from. I suggest you get the XL option, as the extra reagents are really hard to come by here, so in Canuckistan it's probably impossible. You ought to get a salt test, too. Nobody who owns a speedstir regrets it.

It might not be a bad idea to call and talk to a real live person and explain things. Then you can be sure it will arrive in a timely fashion.

OTPirate

Admin
In The Industry
Oct 3, 2013
Creedmoor, NC
Hey! I will ship you the TF-100 test whenever you want me to when you order if you put "Please ship by..." in shipping instructions. Get a salt test kit. We sell the TF-100 salt test kit and Taylor K-1766. Both exact same reagents. The TF-100 salt test kit is less expensive because it has 0.5 ml reagents and the K-1766 has 0.75 ml reagents. Yes, and what Richard said..get the XL option so you won't have worry about it for awhile. TF-100 Test Kit â„¢. If I were you, I'd get a TF-100, a salt test kit, a speedstir and XL option-the three options I mentioned are discounted when you order the TF-100. Feel free to call me tomorrow at 919-528-1454. Tonight I am going out for my 21 st Anniversary!

uxbridgechris

Bronze Supporter
Jan 26, 2018
uxbridge, Ontario Canada
Hey! I will ship you the TF-100 test whenever you want me to when you order if you put "Please ship by..." in shipping instructions. Get a salt test kit. We sell the TF-100 salt test kit and Taylor K-1766. Both exact same reagents. The TF-100 salt test kit is less expensive because it has 0.5 ml reagents and the K-1766 has 0.75 ml reagents. Yes, and what Richard said..get the XL option so you won't have worry about it for awhile. TF-100 Test Kit â„¢. If I were you, I'd get a TF-100, a salt test kit, a speedstir and XL option-the three options I mentioned are discounted when you order the TF-100. Feel free to call me tomorrow at 919-528-1454. Tonight I am going out for my 21 st Anniversary!
Ok. Just watching some videos on the speed stir and wall whale. Lol. I don’t know anything about this stuff. Have a good Anniversary diner. ;-)

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 11, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Chris call Becky tomorrow and she will get you all set up. She will help you get what you need and use the discount and all! I would wait until late morning though so she has a chance to sleep off the celebration from tonight LOL

When you are ready to do the test I can/will talk you through them if needed. Once you get done laughing at my southern accent that is LOL

I have some tips to make the tests easier so let me know when you are ready for them.

uxbridgechris

Bronze Supporter
Jan 26, 2018
uxbridge, Ontario Canada
Chris call Becky tomorrow and she will get you all set up. She will help you get what you need and use the discount and all! I would wait until late morning though so she has a chance to sleep off the celebration from tonight LOL

When you are ready to do the test I can/will talk you through them if needed. Once you get done laughing at my southern accent that is LOL

I have some tips to make the tests easier so let me know when you are ready for them.

You are awesome Kim. Floridians imo sound like Canadians. I've never noticed a distinct accent.

My friends are going to the US but later than I expected. 3rd week in May. I want my test kit before that. I will have to figure something out. :-(