So… How’d everyone’s Labor Day go ?

Ooooof. But HEY !!! Power braking just got a lot easier. Go roast some tires to feel better about it.

Sorry officer it was an ‘accident’. I guess I shouldn’t be driving. Hehe 😁

Ooooof. But HEY !!! Power braking just got a lot easier. Go roast some tires to feel better about it.

Sorry officer it was an ‘accident’. I guess I shouldn’t be driving. Hehe 😁
Sadly I’m a pro at the left foot driving game. Not my 1st rodeo w/ the boot. People look at u crazy when u get out & have crutches 🤣

• Love
Reactions: Newdude
Ah, that is a bummer! We had some good friends that came up for the weekend and everything was great until one of them twisted their knee pretty good while we were playing pool volleyball. Yes, we are a bit too old for that kind of rough housing.

Good news is that we had some of the best weather that we have had all year. Yes, it was pretty hot, but not oppressive. It was great being able to enjoy the pool and sit on the patio without being too hot or cold.

Reactions: Mdragger88

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
A storm came through on Sunday that took out the compressor (or starting components, hopefully) in my beer fridge (modified chest freezer). Fingers crossed that the 3 n 1 hard start kit gets the compressor going again. That about summed it up for me. Sad day indeed as I probably won't replace it with a new one if the compressor is locked.

• Sad
A storm came through on Sunday that took out the compressor (or starting components, hopefully) in my beer fridge (modified chest freezer). Fingers crossed that the 3 n 1 hard start kit gets the compressor going again. That about summed it up for me. Sad day indeed as I probably won't replace it with a new one if the compressor is locked.
Oh, that deserves a moment of silence.

Reactions: Rattus Suffocatus
Get well soon. My excitement was a seven point buck at one of my feeders and my neighbor showing me the video of the bobcat that walked through his property. I'm hoping Mr. Bobcat decides to wander my way so I can get some pictures of my own.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.