Setting daily start time

Billtkat

Apr 25, 2020
Oro Valley, AZ
New Prowler 930 - Is it possible to set the daily start time to clean my pool, same time every day ? I have googled, read the manual but nothing that I can fine to have my cleaner start daily at the same time each day. I was hoping to have it run like every morning at 4 AM for example - I do know how to set it up fro daily clean , every other day , every 3rd day - Just nothing on how to have it start at the same time each day it runs
thanks

If it is like my Active20, whatever time you start it the first day, it will start at that time the successive days. Mine times out after 7 days as you should be cleaning the filter by then.

If it is like my Active20, whatever time you start it the first day, it will start at that time the successive days. Mine times out after 7 days as you should be cleaning the filter by then.
thanks - Is the program only to be used when you want to leave it in the pool the week ? If I want to pull it out after it cleans I would not set it up but just hit start each day when I put t back in the pool ? I guess I would need to leave it plugged in for the program as well -

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.