Saltwater Aurora all-resin pool build thread!

kellyfair

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
TFP Guide
Jun 29, 2016
Tampa, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-25
I hadn’t checked in a while to see if the one I wanted was back in stock, and it is! I just ordered. Haven’t decided on pump/filter yet.

Pool weather comes soon around here, and I want to get this thing installed before it gets too hot!

Grab it quick if you're sure this is the one! Last summer was a drag with how hard it was to find pools with everyone stuck home on "suspension" :laughblue:

You know what you're doing. That thing will be up and swimming in no time. (y)

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: Windylou
I did, ordered pool and liner! I’ll figure out pump and other stuff soon - I’m betting this summer might be similar. 🤨

I got this liner. Hoping it looks mosaic-y underwater. Lol

i will definitely be getting a sand filter, @kimkats! Have one now and love it!

@zea3 I paid the extra $39 to have driver take it off of truck for me. I’m not Superman (woman!)

I hadn’t checked in a while to see if the one I wanted was back in stock, and it is! I just ordered. Haven’t decided on pump/filter yet.

Pool weather comes soon around here, and I want to get this thing installed before it gets too hot!
Yay!!!!!! Congrats!! I just ordered my pool from thepoolfactory, also!!!! Looked like most pools were in stock so hopefully there won’t be a repeat of last summer. Yours is amazing and I’m jealous haha

Reactions: Mdragger88

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I got this liner. Hoping it looks mosaic-y underwater. Lol

i will definitely be getting a sand filter, @kimkats! Have one now and love it!

@zea3 I paid the extra $39 to have driver take it off of truck for me. I’m not Superman (woman!)
I ❤️ It! If/when i have to change mine it will be that one! Looks amazing 🤩

I ended up going with the thickest liner pool factory had which was a 40 gauge one I think. It measures right around 20 mil thick I believe. I ignored patterns and just went by cost and thickness. Its a good heavy liner but make sure it's good and hot when you install it.

Right now my pool is under a lot of snow with more coming. We had 31" from one storm and then 6" more and I lost count. Not enjoying it.....

Ive gone from worried to numb at this point. ;)

We all want to know pattern! Lol

I’m in Florida. If it isn’t cloudy, it will warm right up!

We all want to know pattern! Lol

I’m in Florida. If it isn’t cloudy, it will warm right up!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210209-214824.png
    Screenshot_20210209-214824.png
    665.1 KB · Views: 32
Pool will arrive sometime next week!! They’ll call me for date and time.

I‘m setting up appointments for electrician (since I’m moving location to different spot, I want an outlet in that area), ground leveling, (like I said earlier, as God is my witness, I will never do my own leveling again), and I’m looking for installers to quote me.

I haven’t had any time to ponder pumps and filters yet, but until I do, there’s no reason I can’t just hook up my current system, is there? Pool is an 18’ by 54” round, so a bit bigger than current, but the one I have still works fine.

Also haven’t had time to consider a cleaner yet. That is another item on to-do list.

Foam cove, ordered and on way.

Sand, researching that now.

For permit, installer usually files for that, correct?

Pool will arrive sometime next week!! They’ll call me for date and time.

I‘m setting up appointments for electrician (since I’m moving location to different spot, I want an outlet in that area), ground leveling, (like I said earlier, as God is my witness, I will never do my own leveling again), and I’m looking for installers to quote me.

I haven’t had any time to ponder pumps and filters yet, but until I do, there’s no reason I can’t just hook up my current system, is there? Pool is an 18’ by 54” round, so a bit bigger than current, but the one I have still works fine.

Also haven’t had time to consider a cleaner yet. That is another item on to-do list.

Foam cove, ordered and on way.

Sand, researching that now.

For permit, installer usually files for that, correct?
I HIGHLY recommend the Aquabot Pool Rover Junior! It has been amazing and very affordable. I never thought I’d be able to afford a robot. I used it daily this past summer and it did a great job and I’ll never go back to a non-robot vacuum again lol. Highly recommend if you’re looking for a cleaner!
F899FF04-D0A5-4060-85C2-F4E734D4CDCA.jpeg5A8CD29B-062A-411B-ACD2-D03502BDB21E.jpeg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.