Saltwater Aurora all-resin pool build thread!

Reactions: microscopes
I recently had the same pool installed.

I wrote about it here: Saltwater Aurora above ground build thread

Are you liking it so far?

Mine looks great, but I just don’t love that it’s not as sturdy as a steel pool.
I have one, too - 28' round. The only time I worried about the "sturdiness" was when it was filling, and the walls were bowing in a bit, but once the water level was high enough, it was all good. Honestly, I don't have any basis for comparison since I've never really swam in an AGP as an adult, but we haven't had any issues so far (with the pool itself - equipment and water chemistry is another discussion!).

Reactions: Mdragger88
Same liner after 16 years. Opening last year. Gin clear water really lets the UV in.
I would have had a field day with that when friends were over. '10 years ago the pattern sure was pretty for $1500 but this color is nice too. I think it's called zerodollar blue'

• Haha
Reactions: YippeeSkippy
Can you tell where the steps go?

The circled are is where I put a puck on the bottom to get chlorine under the steps in year 2 or 3. You can see what low PH dos to a liner. The fades new to the step outline is where the weekly shock stopped and sat on the bottom.

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.