New Orleans
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
My dog chewed into the cord of my Pentair SI robot. Is this repairable or do I need to buy a replacement? Was considering some JB weld putty with maybe some shrink tubing? Also, assuming that the cord is not model specific but the same for any Dolphin, Pentair rebranding?

Attachments

• 765898CD-8BE0-406C-96D2-B69A59007611.jpeg
    765898CD-8BE0-406C-96D2-B69A59007611.jpeg
    237.6 KB · Views: 17
I found the welcome email from my TFP donation but don't see a discount code. I also see a $25.00 off a $100.00 purchase from INYO pools, does Marina have similar pricing or discount?

There should be a discount for Marina. Let's ask @Leebo.

I called and talked to Margaret when I need a replacement SWCG cell. Do not recall what the discount was.

Found it -- 15% discount off all Maytronics replacement parts Or 10% off $50 purchase (Maytronic Cleaners Excluded) at Marina Pool, Spa & Patio

Reactions: geh
geh,

I had a dog eat through a Dolphin cable at a rent house. The tenant tried to fix it, but that became a weak spot and the wires soon broke because of the constant flexing.

Cables are not so much model specific, but they are different.

They come with two or three wire cables. You need a 3 wire cable if you currently have the ability to control via some kind of remote, Wi-Fi, Blue tooth etc.
They also come with and without a Swivel..
They come in different lengths.

Mechanically, (where they plug into the motor box) they look pretty much the same to me.

I too only deal with Marina when buying spare parts..

Not cheap, the replacement cable was $150 bucks..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: geh
geh,

I had a dog eat through a Dolphin cable at a rent house. The tenant tried to fix it, but that became a weak spot and the wires soon broke because of the constant flexing.

Cables are not so much model specific, but they are different.

They come with two or three wire cables. You need a 3 wire cable if you currently have the ability to control via some kind of remote, Wi-Fi, Blue tooth etc.
They also come with and without a Swivel..
They come in different lengths.

Mechanically, (where they plug into the motor box) they look pretty much the same to me.

I too only deal with Marina when buying spare parts..

Not cheap, the replacement cable was $150 bucks..

Thanks,

Jim R.
Good to know about the different lengths. I have a lot of excess, could definitely use a shorter one. I have way too much excess. And I do have the bluetooth function, although I never use it.

There should be a discount for Marina. Let's ask @Leebo.

I called and talked to Margaret when I need a replacement SWCG cell. Do not recall what the discount was.

Found it -- 15% discount off all Maytronics replacement parts Or 10% off $50 purchase (Maytronic Cleaners Excluded) at Marina Pool, Spa & Patio
@Leebo, is there a discount with Marina Pool & Spa associated with my gold supporter subscription? Looks like Marty found it, re-reading, so not sure how to get that discount applied. Thanks!

There is in fact a discount that can be applied for Supporter's. Can you please check the email you should have received from TFP for more details concerning this? I don’t want to post details in public for understandable reasons. 👍👍👍

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
There is in fact a discount that can be applied for Supporter's. Can you please check the email you should have received from TFP for more details concerning this? I don’t want to post details in public for understandable reasons. 👍👍👍
Thanks, Leebo. I don't see any recent email, but looking back to when I contributed as a gold supporter I see a confirmation of payment, but nothing with any kind of discount code. I will call Marina and ask them about it.

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.