Raypak LCD replacement: Need some verification before ordering

ATONESIR

May 22, 2020
Philly Area
The heater works fine, but I can't see anything on the LCD. I took things apart just to see model numbers before I am ordering and want to make sure I get the right part. I DO NOT want to replace the entire board, just the LCD, as the heater is working just fine (we only use it for the spa).

I found this part on Amazon, is this the correct replacement? Amazon.com: Raypak 013640F LCD Display Pool Stat-Kit: Garden & Outdoor

I am attaching photos of the LCD and board for extra clues. RaypakBoard.jpgRaypakLCD.jpg

@ps0303 seems to be the go-to guy for this. Thanks in advance. Now I need to find the model of my intermatic timer that eats OFF dogs.

Or @Pool Clown or @swamprat69

What model Raypak manufactured when?

Dont do what this guy did with his new display...

Model number should be somewhere on a data plate on the heater.

@ajw22 It seems my model number is P-R4406A-EN-C

EDIT: Here is the pertinent info from the online manual for the R406A unit:
4-C -- P.C. Board/Control -- 013464F
7-C -- LCD Display --Units manufactured from 5/2011 -- 013640F

Fingers crossed

Last edited:
@ajw22 It seems my model number is P-R4406A-EN-C

EDIT: Here is the pertinent info from the online manual for the R406A unit:
4-C -- P.C. Board/Control -- 013464F
7-C -- LCD Display --Units manufactured from 5/2011 -- 013640F

Fingers crossed

The part you listed from Amazon is the correct and one. You're good to go!

Sorry to chime in after you have ordered...

I wonder how old this heater is? Raypak had a problem with those displays and even had a recall several years ago. If you were to call Raypak with the serial number, perhaps you can get the board for free.

Edit: See your serial number, looks like 2013. That would have been about the time.

Sorry to chime in after you have ordered...

I wonder how old this heater is? Raypak had a problem with those displays and even had a recall several years ago. If you were to call Raypak with the serial number, perhaps you can get the board for free.

Edit: See your serial number, looks like 2013. That would have been about the time.
Thanks for the info. I'll give it a go.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.