LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Thank you for the welcome. I have the app on my iPhone and it works great. Tracking both my hot tub and pool (separate units) on the it. Wanted to do the same from my iPad.
What happens if you click OK??

RyanBC01

Apr 23, 2013
Kingsland, GA
After many requests over the years TFP is taking matter into its own hands and updating PoolMath this Spring to include an option to log and track your test results. This will be done with a dedicated iOS and Android App and will be launching soon. We've got it running now on a handful of devices and are finishing working the kinks out of things now. More details will be passed on as we come closer to completing the App in the near future.

Hello,
I’ve been using the app for over a year now. My account renewed in Nov as I was charged. However now when I go to use it I’m getting a message that I need to upgrade to premium. Well I just paid Nov 23 but with the winter and not really testing I haven’t used it until now. Can a moderator or someone that has access to account details please review this and let me know how to resolve?

ajw22

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 21, 2013
Northern NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Hello,
I’ve been using the app for over a year now. My account renewed in Nov as I was charged. However now when I go to use it I’m getting a message that I need to upgrade to premium. Well I just paid Nov 23 but with the winter and not really testing I haven’t used it until now. Can a moderator or someone that has access to account details please review this and let me know how to resolve?

@Leebo should be by soon to help you.

jseyfert3

Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
TFP Guide
Oct 20, 2017
Southern WI
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello,
If you haven't yet, try going to the menu then About TFP, scroll down and click Restore Subscription. If that doesn't fix it Leebo will help (if he hasn't already).

Reactions: Leebo

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Auburn02

Oct 8, 2019
Mobile, AL
Is there a reason 29% muriatic acid is not an option in the "Effects of Adding" menu? It is available in the dropdown of options to lower pH in the actual pH measurement/log screen, but not Effects of Adding.

On the same topic, is the Effects of Acid menu correct for 14.5% muriatic acid? For example if I set my current pH to 9 and a target pH of 8, and set in the "What will you use to lower pH" option as 14.5% muriatic acid, it tells me to add 56 fluid ounces (13000 gallon pool). So that would stand to reason that 56 oz of 14.5% muriatic acid would result in lowering pH by 1.0. But if I go to Effects of Adding and put in 56 fluid ounces of 14.5% muriatic acid, it tells me it would lower pH by 0.5 - so which of these is correct, and/or why are they different?