Pool Math........The App

Has anyone had success in installing the Pool Math app on a laptop, from the Microsoft Store? I get an error everytime and can't install it. I have the paid version on my phone, but I don't find it user friendly at all and I'm hoping to use it on laptop instead. (I was always using the Pool Math page, but that seems to have disappeared.). Thanks!

Sure. The link is located at the bottom of every page in the site.

I went to the Microsoft Store and the app is there. @Leebo do you know if there is an issue in downloading Poolmath from the Microsoft Store?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Has anyone had success in installing the Pool Math app on a laptop, from the Microsoft Store? I get an error everytime and can't install it. I have the paid version on my phone, but I don't find it user friendly at all and I'm hoping to use it on laptop instead. (I was always using the Pool Math page, but that seems to have disappeared.). Thanks!
I installed it the other day on a laptop from the Windows Store. Worked fine.

Is your windows version up to date? Check windows updates and make sure it’s on the latest. That said I will be pushing an update to Windows very soon which should address some of this.

I did update windows, but unfortunately that didn't work. I does say that I own the app, but for some reason it won't install. I just get an error message.

Last edited by a moderator:
@wayner it should use C if your pool volume is set to Liters and F if it's set to Gallons. This is definitely tricky and something I'd like to address in the future to make it more obvious (allow you to override the units you use for temperature and measurements, independent of what you set the pool volume to liters/gallons).

Please make it optional or possible to modified... I use both Pool and Spa volumes in Liters, but temperatures are in F

Thank you!
Christian

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.