Laughlin, NV
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
The change was in preparation to be able to track total chlorine created over time. The issues of the past year has delayed that update.

JoyfulNoise

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
May 23, 2015
Tucson, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
What @mknauss said 👆

Future updates to PoolMath are going to allow the input of automation patterns so that FC can be automatically tracked over time instead of adding it as discreet SWG entries. PoolMath, as it currently stands, works great for tracking manual chlorination additions but lousy at accurately tracking continuous chlorination as is the case with SWGs.

Last edited:
Reactions: drsipe and Leebo

Major_in_MS

Gold Supporter
Jul 9, 2016
Florence, MS
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pureline Crystal Pure 60,000
Is this the right place to submit Bug reports?

When exporting data on my iPhone, the text can not be seen at the top of the save window. It took me forever to find it. I had to scroll the gray area on my file list up to be able to see it. See screen caps.

IMG_7655.PNG. IMG_7656.PNG

Zuli

Apr 25, 2019
Vicenza, Italy
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
@Leebo
Hi,

I live in Italy and the decimal separator is the comma.

The app is working correctly, but If I switch to the US settings, the app will request to input the data with the dot as decimal separator, but the it won't handle it ( eg.I enter 7.3, but it will record 73) . see attached screenshot.
BTW, I've tried to create a ticket in the support site, but I'm getting a "you have been restricted " :(

Attachments

• IMG_50065B31306F-1.jpeg
    IMG_50065B31306F-1.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:

Zuli

Apr 25, 2019
Vicenza, Italy
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Another bug.
In "Effects of Adding", Pool Volume in Liters, Bleach. It seems that it doesn't support a 15% Bleach percentage. The calcultaions are the same as 12.5%

Discokatt

Aug 2, 2021
France
@Leebo
Hi,

The app is working correctly, but If I switch to the US settings, the app will request to input the data with the dot as decimal separator, but the it won't handle it ( eg.I enter 7.3, but it will record 73) . see attached screenshot.
BTW, I've tried to create a ticket in the support site, but I'm getting a "you have been restricted " :(
I also have this problem. My iphone language is English but Region is Norway - renders app unusable. Also switching between region messes with pool size

Mickelin

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 3, 2015
Stockholm, Sweden
@Leebo
Hi,

I also have this problem. My iphone language is English but Region is Norway - renders app unusable. Also switching between region messes with pool size
Same problem with my iPhone. Set to Region Sweden I enter 7,2 for pH, gets stored as 72. Changing to Region US and entering 7.2 seems to work, but I need the phone set to correct region and it is a pain to switch each time I want to log a test result. Please fix, it used to work in a previous version of the app.

Reactions: COUNTYMOUNTY

DerekVM

Jul 23, 2011
What @mknauss said 👆

Future updates to PoolMath are going to allow the input of automation patterns so that FC can be automatically tracked over time instead of adding it as discreet SWG entries. PoolMath, as it currently stands, works great for tracking manual chlorination additions but lousy at accurately tracking continuous chlorination as is the case with SWGs.

How about tracking sanitizer additions via an in-line Automatic Chemical Feeder like the Hayward CL200. This is just a dial ranging from 0-8. It would be nice to track the dial setting over time.

20210812_101513.jpg

MiguelACA

Silver Supporter
May 12, 2020
Houston
I'll jump on the suggestion bandwagon too!

On the free chlorine section, my Recommended shows 4.0 - 8.0

The target shows 6, if i change it to 8 it works until i back out of the screen...it doesnt save it. i have to change it each time. Not a huge deal, but my wife forgets to change it to 8...can we have it save the change?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

mknauss

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
May 3, 2014
Laughlin, NV
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
How about tracking sanitizer additions via an in-line Automatic Chemical Feeder like the Hayward CL200. This is just a dial ranging from 0-8. It would be nice to track the dial setting over time.
Trichlor is not a sustainable method of chlorinating your pool. So no, I do not see the App tracking that. You are welcome to use the Notes section.

mknauss

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
May 3, 2014
Laughlin, NV
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
I'll jump on the suggestion bandwagon too!

On the free chlorine section, my Recommended shows 4.0 - 8.0

The target shows 6, if i change it to 8 it works until i back out of the screen...it doesnt save it. i have to change it each time. Not a huge deal, but my wife forgets to change it to 8...can we have it save the change?
That has been discussed previously and is something that was left. The app provides guidance based on your data input. If you wish to deviate from that, for good reason, you are welcome to. But we have felt the App needs to be consistent.

HermanTX

Gold Supporter
May 20, 2020
Katy TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
When I use my floater, I just input under chemical additions by selecting Trichlor and input 8oz for every puck I add i.e. 2 pucks would be 16 oz. So this captures how much chlorine was added to pool even though it may take 4-7 days to dissolve. But it also tracks the addition of CYA by doing this way. By using notes (put it at the same time so it is right next to your chemical addition), you can insert settings for a chlorinator or any other info you wish to have. I do not use a inline chlorinator any more, just the floater (when needed). but the app does track the total amount of chlorine being added. Your daily testing of FC would track the effectiveness of your settings.

gearzhead

In The Industry
Aug 13, 2021
Gabriola, BC Canada
Is there anyway to archive the pool logs so they can't be changed once they have been filled out. As it is now, someone could go into the logs and alter the data which would not be good.
Thanks

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
currently there is no way however I can see where that would be a concern for somebody working on public pools. I’ll toss that idea down to look into. One idea however would be to get into the habit of frequently exporting your data to minimize the damage if it ever does occur.

Dstephan

Jun 27, 2017
Irving, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi,
I've been a loyal user and premium subscriber of the app for quite some time now but recently deactivated my Google Play account. Is there any way to pay for the premium subscription without having a Google Play account?

PoolStored

Gold Supporter
Jun 24, 2021
Ashtabula, OH
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
How do I export chemical additions in a way that I can get amount, chemical and date, preferably in a csv.

Thanks!

CTFocusST

Jul 4, 2019
Glastonbury CT
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
How do I export chemical additions in a way that I can get amount, chemical and date, preferably in a csv.

Thanks!
If you go to the hamburger menu top left there is an export/import link there. Should see something like this once there

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210901-162206.jpg
    Screenshot_20210901-162206.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 2

Matt F 3

Feb 1, 2020
Plainfield Il
I've been using the Leslie app since last year and it is pretty simple to use. Just enter the numbers and it tells me just what to add. No charge.

M

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support