Silver Supporter
Apr 9, 2020
Gold Canyon AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I downloaded the Pool Math app to my iPhone and subsequently upgraded to Premium. I then downloaded the app to my PC. All the info I had entered into my phone was there, logs and all. So far so good. But when I wanted to add a new log (via the PC) I was informed that I needed Premium to do that. My phone recognizes my Premium upgrade but my PC does not. I can't seem to find a way to fix this Any Ideas?

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I'm trying to renew my Poolmath Premium subscription, which expired on 12/31/20. It says it can find no previous subscription, yet all my tests from last year are all still available in my app. When I tried to just click on subscribe, nothing happens. Don't really want a new susbcription anyway and possibly lose all my info from last year.

How can I safely renew, and what is the cost this year?

Thanks,
Gary

Hi. I followed your advice and emailed the address above on 1/7/21. It opened up a ticket for me on pool math app support within about an hour. As of this morning, the support app still states my ticket is being processed as it did on 1/7. Is this normal, or should I do something different?

Thanks for your assistance with this, as well as most of the other things I have posted about.

Gary

I sent this email this morning:

Hello. I have been a subscriber for a year and last month was renewal time. I received an email that I would automatically renew and no further action was required. My iTunes account shows I was charged on 12/20 for the renewal, but as I tried to log test results I get a message saying “Premium Subscription Required”. Can you fix this? Thanks.

Hope it doesn't take over a week to resolve.

Rick,
I see from your ticket the link Marty shared above fixed the issue. Let me know if you have future issues in that ticket. 👍

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.