Pool Math Premium issue

AZAA

Apr 9, 2020
Gold Canyon AZ
I downloaded the Pool Math app to my iPhone and subsequently upgraded to Premium. I then downloaded the app to my PC. All the info I had entered into my phone was there, logs and all. So far so good. But when I wanted to add a new log (via the PC) I was informed that I needed Premium to do that. My phone recognizes my Premium upgrade but my PC does not. I can't seem to find a way to fix this Any Ideas?

ghall6292

Bronze Supporter
Jun 10, 2018
North Central PA
Sorry to hijack this thread, but I'm trying to renew my Poolmath Premium subscription, which expired on 12/31/20. It says it can find no previous subscription, yet all my tests from last year are all still available in my app. When I tried to just click on subscribe, nothing happens. Don't really want a new susbcription anyway and possibly lose all my info from last year.

How can I safely renew, and what is the cost this year?

Thanks,
Gary

ghall6292

Bronze Supporter
Jun 10, 2018
North Central PA
Hi. I followed your advice and emailed the address above on 1/7/21. It opened up a ticket for me on pool math app support within about an hour. As of this morning, the support app still states my ticket is being processed as it did on 1/7. Is this normal, or should I do something different?

Thanks for your assistance with this, as well as most of the other things I have posted about.

Gary